In this episode I interview Laura Martin a breast cancer survivor who has one of the most inspirational stories I have ever heard. In this episode we discuss:
- Laura’s journey from feeling a lump in her breast to being told she had triple positive breast cancer
- How working with other cancer patients before being diagnosed helped her shape the decision she finally took.
- How the current health care system disempowers patients meaning that they feel there is nothing they can do to influence their healing journey.
- The process of her lumpectomy and that she wasn’t informed they were also removing lymph nodes as well.
- When she was referred to a psychiatrist for asking questions to help make the most important decision of her life.
- The moment she decided to go all in on Rick Simpson Protocol whilst she was on her way to the hospital and the fear that she felt disappeared and never returned.
- How the NHS refused to monitor Laura’s progress so had to find her own way back to full health.
- How an encounter with mould a few years before her diagnosis could of contributed to the weakening of her immune system.
- The most important lesson she learned during her deep healing process which was to take back her own power and channel that energy to deeply heal from within.
- Her new path which included launching her own yoga studio Faith & Embrace Health & Wellness where she teaches Kundalini Yoga and Reiki Level 1 – 3.
Below are the useful links we discuss in the show.
Laura’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lauralivjeetmartin
Laura’s Website: https://www.faithandembrace.com/
Me Again CIC: https://meagain.org.uk/
Me Again Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/meagaincic
Me Again App: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/me-again/id1567618177
Med Scan Skemersdale: https://medscans.co.uk/